At Divine Mercy School, we believe that students need fun and structured opportunities to grow and interact with their peers outside of the classroom. We offer a wide variety of activities that go beyond the classroom.
These activities have been designed and tested to support the whole student, helping them with personal and social skills as well as leadership development.
The objectives of the Divine Mercy Parish athletic program include…
- Offering a positive Christian learning experience.
- Fostering a sense of sportsmanship – how to win with grace and lose with dignity.
- Creating a venue for wholesome and enjoyable use of time by children through sports activities.
- Providing an opportunity for parents to become involved in the sports program and to set good examples for their children.
- Promoting teamwork and unity among participants and parents.
- Aiding in physical development and well-being.
- Teaching fundamentals of sports and helping to develop athletic skills.
- Raising funds to support a self-sufficient athletic program.
- Abiding by league policies and governing those to the parish level.
- Co-ed Soccer is offered in the Fall and Spring for students in K4 through 8th grade
- Girls Volleyball is offered in the Fall for students in 5th through 8th grade
- Girls Basketball is offered in the Winter for students in 5th through 8th grade
- Boys Basketball is offered in the Winter for students in 5th through 8th grade
Sport Information, Schedules, Standings, Volunteer Info
Volleyball League Information
Parkview League Information
Divine Mercy Athletic Association Registration Form
Medical Information & Emergency Consent
Student Physical Exam form
Risk Acknowledgement and Consent Form
Concussion Risk Acknowledgement Form
Athlete & Parent Pledge
Athletic Board Members
Shannon Eckert – Athletic Director, Concessions Coordinator
Joe Hennessy – President
Julie Bock – Treasurer, Secretary, Volleyball Coordinator
Roger Macias – Soccer Coordinator
Rich Snyder – Basketball Coordinator
Girl Scouts USA is a nationwide organization whose mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place. Through field trips, community service, and other fun projects, girls are empowered to explore the world around them and give back to their community. Divine Mercy offers four levels of Girl Scouts for students:
- Daisies. Kindergarten and 1st Grade girls
- Brownies. 2nd and 3rd Grade girls
- Juniors. 4th and 5th Grade girls
- Cadets. 6th through 8th Grade girls
We are currently in need of troop leaders for K5-3rd grade scouts. Please contact the school office if you are interested.
Boy Scouts of America is a nationwide organization whose mission is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Scout Law. Boys learn teamwork, leadership, and other critical life skills through outdoor activities and structured competitions. Divine Mercy offers three levels of Boy Scouts for students:
- Lion Cubs K5 boys
- Tiger Cubs 1st Grade boys
- Cub Scouts 2nd through 5th Grade boys
- Boy Scouts 6th through 8th Grade boys
Recent projects organized by the students include a “Pink Out” day to support the MACC Fund and a Bucks PB&J drive.
Students learn to work together, respect each other’s God-given gifts, and develop their own gifts and abilities.
At Divine Mercy, servers generally start in 4th grade from both our day school and Christian Formation program. Servers meet 15 minutes before mass to get dressed, light candles, and pray with other ministers. During mass, servers carry items used during worship such as candles, crosses, books, and sacred vessels.
Contact Tony Paniagua to sign-up to be a Server